Finally managed to paint up the two mounted officers and base up the first of my Landwehr stands for my 1815 chappies. I may still do another stand of these for the same brigade but for the time being I’ll leave as is and move on. Here they are: Still a long way to go, … Read moreAnd another Prussian base done!
And so it continues… After completing the paint rack I decided to finally base up some of the 1806 6mm French I’d had painted. I’ve had a few done by Phil over at Firezone which have been based up before and had another eight strips from him to do. I’m still waiting in another full … Read moreA Little Progress: Part 2 – Basing
After much agonising over basing methods I finally decided that as my 1815 Prussian were originally to be used with Grande Armee then I would base them just for that. I’ve also been looking at the upcoming Impetus based rules, Grandeur, which will likely use the same basing. I decided I didn’t like the two … Read moreAt last! A Prussian base completed!
Well, finally made a start on the Prussians for Grande Armee. As I’d done for the Byzantines I went for a black undercoat but this seemed to leave them too dark as the blue and the flesh didn’t cover too well. I also think I was having a bad night as the detail wasn’t too … Read morePrussian samples and more basing…