A Mahdist addition to the force…

After a bit of a delay I’ve finally finished the next batch of Mahdists for my 10mm Sudan project. Again, I have adapted Dave Docherty’s excellent approach to speeding up the process. A batch of shaved head chaps were done using the same technique as the Fuzzy Wuzzies detailed earlier. This post will detail the …

A Warm Fuzzy (Wuzzy) Feeling…

I’m still painting random stuff from my lead pile. With no fixed plan other than Ayton next year (and tradition precludes painting anything for that until at least February!) I’ve been painting what takes my fancy. So having painted some Sudan Brits I thought I needed some opposition. I spent a little time Googling for …

Final Fire and Fury Markers – for now…

The game approaches! These are the last few markers before I start working on the scenery. First, a couple of Freikorps destroyed gun markers:And a couple of Friekorps casualty figures and some broken bits and pieces from the spare box that I was originally going to throw out: This will do me now for markers. I have …