Hedge production…

I haven’t made any small scale scenery for a while. Far longer than I remembered. I made a load of hedges for mt 6mm games way way back in 2011! http://blog.belisarius.org.uk/2011/06/boosting-hedge-fund.html. These used kitchen scouring pads and although they worked well they looked a little ‘formal’ – more like tidy well maintained hedges rather than ‘wild’ country …

A Mahdist addition to the force…

After a bit of a delay I’ve finally finished the next batch of Mahdists for my 10mm Sudan project. Again, I have adapted Dave Docherty’s excellent approach to speeding up the process. A batch of shaved head chaps were done using the same technique as the Fuzzy Wuzzies detailed earlier. This post will detail the …

A Warm Fuzzy (Wuzzy) Feeling…

I’m still painting random stuff from my lead pile. With no fixed plan other than Ayton next year (and tradition precludes painting anything for that until at least February!) I’ve been painting what takes my fancy. So having painted some Sudan Brits I thought I needed some opposition. I spent a little time Googling for …

Something new – sort of…

I was going to keep this as a secret project just in case, as has happened before, it come to nought… I’ve always wanted to do 1806 Prussians. I tried starting in 6mm, had some French painted, but never got round to the Prussians. And then sold them… I’ve contemplated 28mm but too expensive. I’ve …